Based in the North West of England, Peter Young and Co. Architecture prides itself on being a friendly, family run practice, with over 30 years of experience.
Peter Young RIBA graduated from the prestigious School of Architecture at Manchester University in 1968 and immediately began to work for his father, learning how to manage a successful family architectural practice.
- Individual homes, especially listed buildings
- Barn conversions
- Residential flat and housing developments
- Pre-school nurseries
- Residential nursing homes
- Equestrian centres
- Obtaining planning consent and buildings regulations
- Obtaining difficult consents in green belt areas
- Measured surveys of sites and buildings
- Site appraisal and feasibility studies
- Listed building and conservation work
- Advising on green technology